The Android Vendor Test Suite (VTS) provides extensive new functionality for Android testing and promotes a test-driven development process. To help the Android development community interact with test data, Android includes the following testing resources:
- Systems Testing with VTS. Describes how to use VTS to test an Android native system implementation, set up a testing environment, then test a patch using a VTS plan.
- VTS Dashboard. Web-based user interface for viewing VTS
results. Includes details on:
- Dashboard database. A scalable back-end to support the continuous integration dashboard.
- Dashboard UI. A cohesive user interface that uses material design to effectively display information about test results, profiling, and coverage.
- Dashboard setup. Instructions for setting up and configuring the VTS Dashboard.
- binder and hwbinder performance tests. Tools for measuring throughput and latency.