Contributors to AOSP can use this dashboard to monitor when their submissions are integrated into the tree. The status color shows whether the integrated change has built successfully across all our build types. For convenience, the build artifacts from each build are available for download.
Each row represents a completed build on Android's automated builders. Each column represents a build target/buildtype combination. Within the grid, in-progress and completed builds are shown with these background colors:
- Green: Successful
- Yellow: In progress
- Red: Failed
- Gray: Pending awaiting resources and not yet started
- Gray with slash: Unavailable - this can signal the target has not been scheduled yet or that the target is no longer enabled and will not be built
- Black: Abandoned - the build has crossed our max wait time to build duration and will no longer be built
When a build is completed you can download the build artifacts by clicking the(View artifacts) icon, which links to a page where you can download the artifacts. Clicking a square opens a panel at the bottom of the screen with a Details tab where the logs are kept, a Changes tab listing what changes went into a build, and a link to the build artifacts. The dashboard refreshes automatically as new builds are completed.
The attributes of the dashboard include:
- Branch name: Name of the Git branch where the builds happen
- Build target: Device configuration
- Buildtype: Exact configuration of the target, which can be user, userdebug, or eng
For more details, see Choosing a Target.
- Build ID: Unique ID for each build
- Perm link: Permanent link to this build’s page on ci.android.com
- Changes link: Link to the changes included in this build
- Build artifacts: Link to see and download artifacts from this build