Contributors to AOSP can use this dashboard to monitor when their submissions are integrated into the tree. The status color shows whether the integrated change has built successfully across all of our build types. For convenience, the build artifacts from each build are available for download.
Each row represents a build that is completed on Android's automated builders. Each column represents a build target/buildtype combination. Within the grid, in-progress and completed builds are shown. In-progress builds are color-coded with a yellow background, failed builds with a red background, and successful builds with a green background. When a build is completed you can download the build artifacts by clicking the(View artifacts) icon, which links to a page where the artifacts can be downloaded. Selecting a square opens a panel at the bottom of the screen with tabs for "Details" where the logs are kept, "Changes" which lists what changes went into a build, and another link to the build artifacts. The dashboard refreshes automatically as new builds are completed.
The dashboard can be found at ci.android.com
The attributes of the dashboard include:
- Branch name: Name of the git branch where the builds happen
- Build artifacts: Link to see and download artifacts from this build
- Build ID: Unique ID for each build
- Build target: Device configuration
- Buildtype: Exact configuration of the target, which can be user, userdebug, or eng. For more details, see Choose a Target
- Changes link: Link to the changes included in this build
- Perm link: Permanent link to this build’s page on ci.android.com