Android 10 provides new and updated features to Multi-Display (MD). The goals of these new and updated features are to:
- Support input, an Input Method Editor (IME), and focus handling.
- Add features asked for by device manufacturers, developers, and users.
- Provide default implementations.
- Deliver a system on which to support new projects and use cases.
MD content is organized as follows:
|Developing and testing||Recommended Practices
Testing and Development Environment
Frequently Asked Questions
|Collections of related articles||Displays
System Decorations Support
Input Method Editor Support
Activity Launch Policy
Throughout these articles, primary and secondary displays are defined as follows:
- Primary (default) display has the display ID of
- Secondary display has a display ID not